This lovely blue lustre wall plaque is by Crown Devon and was probably made in the 1950s. The centre of the charger is decorated in gilt and raised jewel enamel in a Chinese pattern depicting three Chinese figures and exotic flowers in the foreground with pagodas trees islands and a barge in the background. It has a gilded mosaic border and a mother-of-pearl lustre back. The shallow foot has three round holes for the attachment of a hanger.
The original blue and silver Crown Devon factory sticker is on the front of the plaque. There is an original S Fieldings & Co Ltd brown rectangular sticker on the rear on which is written the shape and pattern number. It bears the gilded Crown Devon mark for the period 1930 - 1965: this wall plaque was probably made in the 1950s.
Weight: 1lb 14.5ozs - 864gms
Diameter: 12ins - 30cms
Gain exclusive access to early stock releases, utilise our finder service, receive email updates and much more.
Already a member? LOG INJoin The Scarab Club